- Mass I: Lux et Origo: Kyrie I Mode VIII - Gloria I Mode IV - Credo I Mode IV - Sanctus I Mode IV - Agnus I Mode IV
- Mass II: Fons Bonitatis: Kyrie II Mode III - Gloria II Mode I - Credo IV Mode I - Sanctus II Mode I - Agnus II Mode I
- Mass VIII: De Angelis: Kyrie VIII Mode V - Glaroia VIII Mode V - Credo III Mode V - Sanctus VIII Mode VI - Agnus VIII Mode VI
- Mass IX: Cum Jublio: Kyrie IX Mode I - Gloria IX Mode VII - Sanctus et Benedictus IX Mode V - Agnus IX Mode V
- Mass XI: Orbis Factor: Kyrie XI Mode I - Gloria XI Mode II - Sanctus et benedictus XI Mode II - Agnus XI Mode I
This compilation of five Gregorian Masses was produced at one of the most significant moments for the Choir of the Monastery of Silos. As Spain emerged from its civil war, the Benedictine Monks managed to acquire rudimentary recording equipment and capture its Gregorian Masses for posterity. The result, as evidenced here, is magnificent and moving, radiating a profound spirituality, and speaks to us from a past which is almost impossible to reconstruct.