- Franz Schubert - Stabat Mater D383: I. “Jesus Christus Schwebt am Kreuze”
- Lachey Arts Choir - Carol of the Bells
- Sofia Gubaidulina - Rejoice: IV. And He Returned To His Own Abode
- Raffey Cassidy - Burn
- Janne Rattya - De Profundis
- Johnnie Burn - Hecatone
- Johann Sebastian Bach - No. 1: “Herr, unser Herrscher” (St. John Passion, BWV 245 / Part One)
- Gyorgy Ligeti - 2. Lento e Deserto (Piano Concert)
- Janne Rattya - Sonata Et Expecto I mov.
- Sofia Gubaidulina - Fachwerk
- Jani Christou - Enantiodromia for Orchestra
- Gyorgy Ligeti - Konzert fur Violoncello und Orchester
- Joe Smith & The Spicy Pickles - The Gherkin Train
- Ellie Goulding - How Long Will I Love You
The Killing Of A Sacred Deer is the new film by writer/director Yorgos Lanthimos (The Lobster)
Dr. Steven Murphy (Colin Farrell) is a renowned cardiovascular surgeon presiding over a spotless household with his ophthalmologist wife Anna (Nicole Kidman) and their two exemplary children, 12-year-old Bob (Sunny Suljic) and 14-year-old Kim (Raffey Cassidy). Lurking at the margins of his idyllic suburban existence is Martin (Barry Keoghan), a fatherless teen who Steven has covertly taken under his wing. As Martin begins insinuating himself into the family’s life in ever-more unsettling displays, the full scope of his intent becomes menacingly clear when he confronts Steven with a long-forgotten transgression that will shatter the Murphy family’s domestic bliss.
The soundtrack is a tense affair featuring beautiful classical pieces by Franz Schubert, Sofia Gubaidulina, Johann Sebastian Bach. The distorted and dark accordion of Janne Rattya offers an additional layer of intensity and dread.
The album also includes the rendition of “Burn” by actor Raffey Cassidy.
A24 Films opens The Killing Of A Sacred Deer in NY and LA on October 20th!