- Mark Batson - Fair To Love Me
- Cliff Richard - Devil Woman
- Bad Company - Shooting Star
- Dire Straits - Romeo And Juliet
- Peter Nashel - Fair Shot
- En Vogue - Free Your Mind
- Supertramp - Goodbye Stranger
- Chris Stills - How Can You Mend A Broken Heart
- Fleetwood Mac - The Chain
- Peter Nashel - The Incident
- Heart - Barracuda
- Laura Branigan - Gloria
- Violent Femmes - Gone Daddy Gone
- Doris Day - Dream A Little Dream Of Me
- Siouxsie and the Banshees - The Passenger
- Peter Nashel - Tonya Suite
I, Tonya is the new irreverent and unique bio-pic of ice-skating champion and most hated public figure, Tonya Harding.
This dynamic take on the life of Tonya Harding is written by Steven Rogers and directed by Craig Gillespie (Lars And The Real Girl). Starring Margot Robbie as figure skater Tonya Harding, Sebastian Stan, Julianne Nicholson, Bobby Cannavale and Allison Janney, the film tells the story of ex-spouses Tonya Harding and Jeff Gilooly, who hired a man to break the leg of Harding’s competitor Nancy Kerrigan at the National Figure Skating Championship in 1994, which led to the end of Harding’s career in figure skating.
Music plays a very important role in I,Tonya. In addition to the score by Peter Nashel, the film features an exciting selection of songs curated by music supervisor Sue Jacobs (Big Little Lies). The 80s and 90s are well represented with cuts by Dire Straits, Supertramp, Fleetwood Mac, Heart, Bad Company and many more.
Neon Films will release I,Tonya on December 5th in New York and Los Angeles