- A1. Prologue
- A2. Jubei
- A3. Eight Warriors of the Demon Clan
- A4. Blood Wind
- A5. Kagerou
- A6. Visions
- A7. Epilogue
- B1. Devil Shadow
- B2. To Those Who Face The Wind (performed by Ryohei Yamagishi)
- B3. Pursuit
- B4. Strategy
- B5. Reincarnation
- B6. Struggle To The Death
- B7. Somewhere, Far Away, Everyone Is Listening To a Ballad (performed by Ryohei Yamagishi)
Ninja Scroll is a 1993 Japanese animated action thriller film written and directed by Yoshiaki Kawajiri. The critically acclaimed film was theatrically released on June 5, 1993, and received a Western release in 1995. It has become of of the most successful Japanese anime to ever be released outside of Japan.
Jubei Kipagami, a ninja mercenary, wanders the countryside in search of work. On his travels, he encounters Kagero, a female ninja whose poisoned blood causes her pale skin to be lethal to the touch. Jubei rescues the woman from Tessai, a creature made of rock. They later find that Tessai is one of the Eight Devils of Kimon, who are involved in a plot to overthrow the Shogun.
Kaoru Wada composed the beautiful score to Ninja Scroll. Kaoru Wada used traditional Japanese instruments mixed with modern ones.
This vinyl release limited to 500 units features:
– original artwork by acclaimed Japanese illustrator, Yuji Kaida
– 180gm pressed red transparent vinyl with black swirls