- A1. Main Title
- A2. Terminator Arrival / Reese Chased / Sarah on Motorbike
- A3. Terminator Gets Guns / Search for Sarah
- A4. Reese Dreams of Future War
- A5. Sarah Watches News / Tech Noir
- B1. Matt & Ginger Killed / Sarah Calls Detectives
- B2. Reese & Sarah in Garage
- B3. Arm & Eye Surgery
- B4. "I'll Be Back" / Police Station & Escape
- C1. Future Flashback
- C2. "Fuck You Asshole"
- C3. Love Scene
- C4. Tunnel Chase
- C5. Death By Fire / Terminator Gets Up
- C6. Factory Chase
- D1. End Credits: Final Suite
- D2. The Terminator Theme (Extended Version)
Nicolas Winding Refn and Milan Records are thrilled to give the deluxe vinyl treatment to Brad Fiedel‘s score to The Terminator
Directed by James Cameron and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger in the role of a cyborg assassin sent back in time from the year 2029 to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor, The Terminator has become one of the most acclaimed science fiction film in cinema history. The music is an essential part of this production. Everyone remembers the thrill of hearing the main title theme composed by Brad Fiedel for the first time.
The cult and timeless score to James Cameron’s The Terminator is finally available again. Milan Records has partnered with composer Brad Fiedel to bring back this amazing soundtrack the way Brad Fiedel always wanted the music to be presented to the public. This release of The Terminator has been mixed and mastered from the original tapes by Brad Fiedel himself in his studio.
The score has been mastered for vinyl from the original tapes.
The soundtrack is housed in a tip-on jacket with an original design by All City Media. It includes two 180-gm pressed, colored vinyl.