- Electric Youth - "Good Blood"
- Lynsey de Paul - "Won't Somebody Dance With Me"
- Suicide - "Cheree"
- 999 - "Homicide"
- Johnny Thunders & The Heartbreakers - "Pirate Love"
- Dionne Warwick - "Theme From Valley Of The Dolls"
- Tommy Seebach - "Bubble Sex"
- Amanda Lear - "Follow Me"
- Giorgio Moroder - "Knights In White Satin"
- Sparks - "The No. 1 Song In Heaven"
- Cliff Martinez - "Becoming"
- Pino Donaggio - "Dressed To Kill: The Shower"
- Claudio Gizzi - "End Of A Myth"
- Julian Winding - "When You Want To Hurt Someone"
“The fourteen tracks on this compilation represent the various ideas I had while preparing THE NEON DEMON and each song represents a specific emotion. Some of the tracks are from the past and some are from the present including new material by Cliff Martinez. Julian Winding, and Electric Youth.
Since I wanted my film to be both a horror film and a melodrama with camp, glitter, and vulgarity, as well as comedy and of course a little science fiction, all these various tracks made me able to step into a parallel world to tell the story.” Nicolas Winding Refn
The Wicked Die Young is the companion album to the soundtrack to The Neon Demon. It features an eclectic and smart selection of music that inspired Nicolas Winding Refn when he wrote and directed The Neon Demon.