- Ethan Hawke - Sunday Never Comes
- Ethan Hawke - LAX
- Nathan Larson - What To Do When You've Wasted 15 Years Of Your Life
- Ethan Hawke - We're In Trouble
- Ethan Hawke - Waterloo Sunset
- Nathan Larson - The Reality
- Ethan Hawke - I Know Annie
- M. Ward - War & Peace
- Ethan Hawke - LAX (Ballad Version)
- Robyn Hitchcock - Sunday Never Comes (Demo)
- Nathan Larson - Juliet (Demo)
- Ryan Adams - 20th Call Of The Day (Demo)
- Conor Oberst - LAX (Demo)
Produced by Judd Apatow and directed by Jesse Peretz (regular director of Girls), this adaptation of Nick Hornby‘s novel starts Ethan Hawke , Rose Byrne and Chris O’Dowd. It tells the story of Duncan (O’Dowd), an obsessive music fan of the music of singer/songwriter Tucker Crowe ( Hawke). He receives a CD of ‘Juliet, Naked’, an album of solo acoustic demos of the songs on the album ‘Juliet’ by Tucker Crowe. Duncan’s girlfriend Annie (Byrne) opens it first and listens to it on her own. Duncan is angry, especially when she expresses her dislike for it. He writes an enthusiastic review for the fan website he runs. Annie writes a passionate article criticising it and receives an email response from Tucker Crowe himself. Further email correspondence ensues, much of which consumes Annie’s thoughts.
This charming adaptation features an exciting soundtrack including 8 original songs performed by Ethan Hawke, new material by M. Ward and the demos produced by the likes of Ryan Adams, Conor Oberst, Robyn Hitchcock and composer Nathan Larson.
Road Side Attractions is releasing Juliet Naked in Theaters on 8/23/2018